Thursday, October 29, 2009

239. Letting go to Hold Love

plastic, Modiin
Rachel is one of the more special people I have met in Israel. The longer I know her the more I value her many positions in my life.
Yesterday Rachel brought me this heart which was originally one of five (I bring it to you today because I really wanted to share in my excitement for yesterday's article). Rachel shared with me that it was only after she let go of all the hearts that this one returned to her with much more than a simple symbol.
Today, Rachel holds both the symbol of love, as well as that which it stands for.
Rachel's heart would would love for others to contribute to the Israeli Society for Autistic Children http://alutfriends.org/
*Content and photo © Nomi Helene 2009. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment