Wednesday, October 21, 2009

231. Born with a Heart

birthmark, Modiin
Yael is a speech therapist to children with PDD (Pervasive Development Disorder). Shortly after meeting Yael I noticed this heart-shaped birth mark on her arm - I took this as a sign that she was a loving person. The more I get to know her the more I see I was right.
Today when I pointed out to Yael that I saw a heart in her birth mark, she told me she sees the map of Israel - Levavot: hearts found throughout Israel can be found on her arm!
Yael's heart would love for others to support Ezer Mizion in providing medical and social support services to help Israel's sick, disabled, elderly and underprivileged populations http://www.ezermizion.org/

*Content and photo © Nomi Helene 2009. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment