Sunday, June 21, 2009

109. Ignorance is Bliss

furry pillow, Givataiim
One of the wonderful things I discovered when I made Aliyah were family members from my African side. Today, I had to wish Mark, Mandi, Mika and David farewell - again. As we sat in their apartment amongst the boxes and suitcases I had a difficult time grasping reality. It seemed as though each of us was in our own bubble taking in this moment.
This purple heart (or Pear-poo heart as Mika would have said not so long ago), sits amongst bubbles which Mika was creating - her bubbles definitely appear happier than all of ours - ignorance is bliss....I will miss you all!!!
Mandi's heart would love for others to help with Ethiopian immigrants http://www.iaej.co.il/index.htm
*Content and photo © Nomi Helene 2009. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment