Friday, February 26, 2010

359. Captured Moving Hearts from Gadi

frame from a video clip, link sent to me in Tel Aviv

The first time I met Gadi while we barely exchanged words, I felt as though he spoke to my heart. I later discovered that this rare feeling was felt on both sides - something I still don't understand, and perhaps in there lies the beauty.
Nearly two years later Gadi sent me this video requesting that I use the hearts for my 359th levavot. For copyright reasons I bring you the still frame with the hearts. To view the video click on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_xE47nypRM&feature=related
These sweet hearts are part of a fleeting moment, and when captured the experience is completely different.
Thank you Gadi for touching my heart - again.
Gadi's heart would love for others to support (link to come)
*Content © Nomi Helene 2010. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment