Tuesday, February 23, 2010

356. Love in 2010

Facebook status, read in Tel Aviv
I saw this heart this morning with my morning coffee. Later in the day I met up with Shira at University and we spoke about the "news".
And I quote her:
"I told him, today putting up your status on facebook is more serious than moving in together".
I will fill you all in: they already live together. That is the beautiful essence of Shira.
Shira's heart is invested in Hostel Nathan, a rehabilitative community for mentally disabled adults in Ramat Gan. The hostel is currently undergoing renovations, and is in need of plants, art work for the walls, and curtains. If you would like to contribute to this project please contact Shira: 0524-618-338
*Content and photo © Nomi Helene 2010. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment