Saturday, September 5, 2009

185. Equality, Love, Patience

street art on trash can, Kiryat HaYovel, Jerusalem
Naomi wrote me on August 19 letting me know about hearts which appeared 2.5 years ago throughout the city reacting to the anti-gay protests following the prospective pride march in Jerusalem. I asked if she could photograph them and send them to me. Last night, I received pictures from her, and today an image with hearts comes to you.
The image reads: "Mommy, I am afraid...Equality, Love, Patience"
This image was slow to come here, but with communication, patience and determination it eventually made its way to Levavot.
Naomi's heart would love for others to support Jerusalem Open House for Pride and Tolerance http://www.joh.org.il/index.php?id=1803
*Content © Nomi Helene 2009. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment