Friday, July 10, 2009

128. Spreading Love

paper and pencil, Tel Aviv
This morning I went into a printing shop and as I sat at the computer seven and a half year old Inbar handed me this heart which reads "I am smart".
Inbar is the the daughter of the owner, and had set up a printing shop of her own. Using a stool as her working table she was cutting post-its into heart shapes, and then added personal messages on each. These hearts were lovingly being distributed to every customer.
Inbar is spreading love - I love that!
Inbar's heart wants to raise awareness about plastic bags and their harm to the environment. For more information http://www.sviva.gov.il/bin/en.jsp?enPage=e_BlankPage&enDisplay=view&enDispWhat=Zone&enDispWho=plastic_bags08&enZone=plastic_bags08
*Content and photo © Nomi Helene 2009. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment