Thursday, May 14, 2009

71. Overcoming Rejection

advertisement, bus stop, Ezorei Chen, North Tel Aviv

This advertisments for Israeli almonds seems to be everywhere. Should you miss it once, a few meters away you will have the opportunity to see it again.

This morning I had my first rejection for a heart. I asked someone to photograph a heart they were wearing and I was turned down. Then, as though she knew I needed a pick me up, my wonderful friend Danielle surprised me with this picture she took this morning - Thank you!

This heart proves that opportunities, like this ad, are everywhere and we cannot let rejections keep us down!

It is so appropriate that Danielle's heart links us to many causes - I love that about her and this site http://www.thehungersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=1
*Content © Nomi Helene 2009. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment