Thursday, March 26, 2009

22. Rare Enough to Break the Rules

straight flush of hearts, Tel Aviv


Yes, I promised a heart found on the day of the post, but these hearts sent to me by Lior yesterday evening squeezed their way into my blog today. This straight flush of hearts has come to teach me, and perhaps you the reader, something priceless: There are always exceptions to the rule, the secret to knowing when is if it feels exceptionally worth it – and in this case for me it definitely does!
Just as in poker, perhaps we can fool the other, but we cannot fool ourselves. These hearts beg us to splurge, to stretch our boundaries, just make sure it feels good!

Lior's heart cares about WIZO (Women's International Zionist Organization). To find out how you can get involved http://www.towizo.org/htmls/Home.aspx

*Content © Nomi Helene 2009. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment